April 19, 2010

Pictures On the Wall

Yesterday I chose three pictures of mine that I liked and sent them off to Walgreens to be made into 8x10 enlargements. A couple days ago, my Mom and I had picked up three frames from BigLots and so after school today I swung by Walgreens to pick up the pictures and put them in the frames! My Dad lovingly helped me hang them on the wall of my bathroom and I love how it turned out. It makes the bathroom have a "finished" feel to it.
Here are the frames I bought... 
Here are the photos I chose...
Before...
And after! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos!

    I just wanted to pop over and thank you for entering the giveaway for my Karma Cards on the Oh, Mishka blog. We've got a few sets left if you're still keen (cough, shameless self-promotion, cough) ;D

    ReplyDelete

Have a simply lovely day!
xoxo, megan